At Zealogics, we understand the significance of innovation in offering a competitive edge and customizing existing products within minimized time-frames. We provide advanced mechanical engineering design services and solutions to companies in various sectors. Our mechanical engineering services facilitate complex product and mechanical design development as well as reduce the time to market the product.
We are indeed a one-stop solutions provider for our clients throughout the product development lifecycle, ranging from conceptual design to manufacturing.
Here's How We Can Help Transform Your QA Experience
A good methodology provides a solid direction, saves time, improves quality, and increases productivity. QA Mentor works hard to devise clear processes for managing testing efforts of any kind. While our methods may be tailored a bit for various size projects and life cycles, we still keep the basic structure the same. Years of experience has helped us to create efficient and effective testing methodologies for Security Testing, Automation Testing, Compatibility Testing, Performance Testing, Regression Testing, Static Testing, and Traceability Matrix creation. Take a peek at our process for helping companies like yours achieve greater quality while keeping costs lower.
When you approach a quality assurance company for testing out a piece of software, you know that you have access to trained technical knowhow and experience. The business benefits from automation testing processes using special software so that test outcomes can be compared effectively with predicted outcomes. Many businesses swear by test automation particularly for tests that are difficult to perform manually, or for tests that have to be performed repeatedly; which require continuous testing and continuous delivery. There is an outlay for automated testing processes; however the return on investment (ROI) justifies this expenditure in many ways.
We provide high quality automated testing services for your applications. We have experience implementing automated testing solutions for a wide variety of technologies. Automated testing can help your company save time and money. With a team of industry experts who seek out and hire best-in-the-business software testing experts who love what they do. Leveraging their expertise, we develop a testing plan tailor-made for your business needs and outcomes.
Automated software testing is critical to success in today’s competitive business climate. To get it right, you need to employ top testers who implement innovative automation frameworks using the most current tools. As test automation specialists, Zealogics offers a comprehensive range of test automation services to meet your goal of increasing velocity throughout the software development lifecycle.
Zealogics offers a unique blend of agile software testing expertise for companies that are either currently in waterfall and converting their development methodologies to Agile, as well as those with various hybrid and popular Agile methodologies such as Scrum and Kanban. Our depth of hands-on experience in a variety of industries gives us the ability to tailor and optimize Agile to each client’s specific needs based on their organizational context.
In order to provide thorough integrated testing, we follow several approaches. For verification of small systems, we apply Big Bang approach by testing all integrated units at once. If not all modules are ready for testing and the duration of the test phase is limited, we use incremental approach by combining several modules which are logically related.
For incremental method we conduct top down or bottom up integration. Following bottom up strategy, we verify the work of integrated modules starting from lower levels. Top down integration begins with testing modules from a higher level keeping the control flow of the system
CAD Modeling / Detail Design
- Mechanical CAD design of chassis frame, support structures to mount various sub systems like motion and control systems, EMDs, electronics, robots, custom machine enclosures, stationary and moving parts, etc.
- CAD modeling of machined parts, sheet metal, cast parts, moulded parts, sheet metal parts, weldment, etc. in line with DFM principles, configuration management, etc.
- Assembly modeling with constraining DOF, assembly simulation, creation of exploded and sectional views, configuration management, manage spatial constraints, etc.
- Creation manufacturing drawings with information of BOM, Engineering instructions, orthographic views, dimensions, tolerances, annotations, revision history, drawing templates, etc.
Significant design changes happen during the new product development stage as the design starts evolving
Marginal changes happen during sustenance that could be of redundancy or customization
- Change is expected during the product life cycle and it is important that the EBoM and MBoM are synchronized
- BoM synchronization issues may lead to variance in engineering requirement vs. manufactured, supplier cost variance, stack incorrect inventory and costing huge for the company
- Timely synchronization of EBoM and MBoM helps in bringing an Engineering feedback loop to Product Development
- Static and dynamic analysis to study stress-strain analysis of the machine frame subjected to the different types of loading (static, dynamic, vibrations, shock, etc.)
- Static analysis to study the stress and deformation of machine structure while lifting and transportation operation
- Seismic dynamic analysis of machinery systems, their supports and connections subjected to seismic excitation and shock
- Microfluidic simulations for immersion lithography using CFD- focused multiphysics simulation
- Develop multiple concepts of mounting sub-systems within the given spatial space and optimize the system
- Analyze mechanical sub-systems & components, performing mechanical engineering design and calculations
- Analyze potential failure modes, FMEA, study stress, strain, force, deflection of subsystem based on boundary conditions using FEA tools
- Study Tolerance stack up analysis and mitigate the potential assembly variations in as produced conditions
- Prepare technical reports and presentations for engineering approval. Engineering review toll gates – [PDR, DDR, CDR]
Engineering Change Management
- Design changes are expected during NPI and sustenance phase, which could lead to design changes due performance, quality issues, producibility, assembly build issues, customization, customer requirements etc. which shall follow engineering change management process
- Study the existing design problem, part redesign with solution, develop concepts & evaluation, detail design, design review by customer and ECO release
Model Based Definition
- Embed product manufacturing information (PMI) directly in the 3D models, creating a single, reliable source of information and evade manual creation of dimensions
- Product manufacturing information (PMI) defines a product and helps to follow a model-centricapproach and evade document-centricapproach that could be tampered
- MBD is a 3D product definition platform with product manufacturing information, which is being directly consumed by downstream activities like manufacturing, production, quality, and supply-chain.
- ASME Y14.41 “Digital Product Definition Data Practices” builds on the drawing-based standard ASME Y14.5 “Digital Product Definition” that includes geometric dimensioning and tolerancing